Semi-automatic switching device is applied to decompression gas supply of double-sided high-pressure gas cylinders to realize continuous gas supply with blowing function by automatic switching, which is widely used in the fields of semiconductors and electronics, medical treatment, gene technology, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research and so on. The automatic switchover is an open disk for the delivery control of common, inert and bulk gases. All centralized gas supply systems are ideally suited for the use of automatic switching panels.
An uninterrupted gas supply is absolutely essential in a number of critical manufacturing and laboratory processes. Suspension of the gas supply in any way can result in failed or ruined experiments, loss of productivity and even downtime for the entire facility. Semi-automatic switching systems are able to minimize costly downtime by switching from a primary or backup cylinder without interrupting the gas supply. Once the primary cylinder or bank of cylinders is depleted, the system automatically switches to the backup cylinder or bank of cylinders for continuous gas flow. The user then replaces the air cylinder with a new one while gas still flows from the reserve side. A bi-directional valve is used to indicate the primary or reserve side when changing cylinders.
Advantages of semi-automatic switching device
1. Gas can be supplied without interruption
Automatic switching of the supply line allows continuous supply of gas for a long period of time, and can be automatic after the line is switched.
2.Compact space design
Because various types of equipment and gas cylinders are assembled, the structure is compact and the environmental space utilization is more efficient.
3.Responding to various usage methods
Since gas panels and control panels are independent of each other, there is a high degree of expansion to parallel switching type and independent type of operation panel, so it is possible to cope with various methods of use.
4.Slim & Functional Design
The semi-automatic switching device has the liquefied gas cylinders side by side in an orderly manner. In addition, the panel design is beautiful and easy to see and operate.
The following describes the installation method of the semi-automatic cylinder switching device.
semi-automatic cylinder switching device is mounted on the gas cylinder or on the piping.
1. Make sure that the gas cylinder or piping used is the gas specified in the product specification.
2. Make sure that there is no dirt or debris on the sealing surface of the valve outlet of the cylinder or piping to be used, and remove the dirt if there is.
3. If you need to install a gas cylinder gasket, make sure the gasket can be sealed before installing it on the gas cylinder or piping with a tool.
Semi-automatic cylinder switching device gas pressurization
1. Make sure that the upper adjustable pressure reducer wrench is in a non-tightened state. If the regulator wrench is in a tightened state, adjust the wrench to a slack state. Check that the shut-off valves on the left and right cylinder banks and piping connected to the "AGC" semi-automatic cylinder switching unit are not tightened. If the wrench is loose, adjust the wrench to the locked position.
2. Do not stand in front of the semi-automatic cylinder switching device, and be careful to open the valves of the cylinders and piping slowly. Facing the product, first open the main gas supply
3. cylinder valve and shut-off valve on the left side one by one.
There shall be no air leakage from the air inlet connector. Three, semi-automatic cylinder switching device gas supply adjustment
1. Adjust the outlet pressure when confirming the left side of the main gas supply cylinder group and the right side of the backup cylinder group in the gas supply state, to ensure that the switching device on the right side of the pressure reducer C switching handle position in the main gas supply side, adjust the device on the upper end of the adjustable pressure reducer A, the pressure wrench slowly to the clockwise direction of the rotation, to adjust the outlet pressure to the product use pressure. At this time, to confirm that the safety valve and pressure reducer shell and outlet connection machine and other parts of the air leakage.
2. When the gas on one side of the cylinder manifold runs out, it can automatically switch to the opposite direction for gas supply.
3. When the main gas supply cylinder is about to run out (>1MPa) and needs to be replaced, slowly turn the switching wrench of the pressure reducer on the right side of the switching device 180° clockwise so that the handle is on the gas supply side. After confirming that the standby cylinder group supplies gas to the system normally, you can cut off the main gas supply cylinder group and carry out the replacement of cylinders.
4. After the main gas supply cylinder group is replaced, open the valves of the gas cylinders and pipelines, and slowly rotate the switching wrench of the right-hand side pressure reducer of the switching device in the counterclockwise direction by 180°, so that the switching handle of the right-hand side pressure reducer of the switching device is on the side of the main gas supply, and the main gas supply cylinder group can supply gas to the system.
When it comes to gas control systems, every good solution is customized through intensive communication. Gaspark designs special configurations according to the gas demand of the gas-using units and the gas characteristics, environmental requirements and other conditions. With 13 years of experience in the industry, Gaspark introduces you to the various system configurations and components of a special gas system. Understanding the nuances of the various system configurations and components can help gas users to improve safety, conserve resources, increase uptime and, ultimately, reduce costs.